Monday, November 23, 2009

Moxie Fab-Tuesday Trigger & ABSC003




Another post~No way!

Love the Tuesday Trigger-Holiday Napkins over at Moxie Fab and the sketch at Annabelle's Stamp Blog Challenge #003 is really pretty. I am not 100% sure I captured what I thought for this card, but, as usual I am running out of time...this Thanksgiving card has to go into the mail tomorrow!
My Card ~ Sorry about the lighting, my photo doesn't show off the colors as pretty as they really are :o( I am definitely going to try to do more crafting in the daylight!

Cardstock: Base card is Pale Blue, Dark Brown mat and Rust mat are from K&Company's Amy Butler double sided sheets pack
Stamps: Pumpkins and sentiment from Papertrey Ink " Fall Elegance"
Inks: "Mango" from Creative Living and "Chocolate Brown" form Stampabilites
Embellishments: Bling is from AC Moore, "Diamond" border punch is Fiskars, corner rounder is Marvey and Cuttlebug's "Swiss Dot" is embossed on the card front

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Your card is beautiful, and I love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks for playing along.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the pumpkins with kraft and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,
    Lovely card, love the colours you used, so yummy and warm lol!
    Awesome job on the sketch!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card! thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find that my pictures turn out best when taken outside; even on a rainy day on my porch is better than inside. But I'm no pro, that's for sure :)

    You did a great job with your border punch; I have trouble lining that one up. Cite card!

    ReplyDelete