Thursday, December 3, 2009

Moxie Fab- Tuesday Trigger



Moxie Fab has been issuing a fun new challenge each Tuesday. You are to create a card based on inspiration from a photo sent into Cath. I've tried on many occasion to meet the deadline and for one reason or another, I've just missed it :( Well, I was bound and determined to submit something this week...love the patchwork stocking and quilt from Pottery Barn. I didn't have a Christmas stocking but found this puffy gold reindeer which adds to the Christmas theme. Also realized I only had one (can you imagine!) mat stack of papers with red and white DP to use. Anywho, this is my card. Hey, I'm so early, maybe I'll be able to submit another one before Monday :o)

My card ~
Cardstock: Base white is a Martha Stewart note card. Squares of patterned paper from "Generations" stack pack
Embellishments: Gold reindeer puffy sticker from "Holiday Time", Organza Red ribbon from "Creative Accents",
Tools: Square punch from EKSuccess, border punch from Martha Stewart

You all know I love to hear from you and really appreciate your comments. Have a great eventing!

10 comments:

  1. Helen, I love your mix of papers and the lacy border and lovely ribbon are perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE grid cards, yours is beautiful with the lacy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design! The lacey border is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the trigger! your card is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Helen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger! Love the reindeer focal point! Thanks forl playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the patchwork quilt. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love that border, too!
    Kim Kesti
    Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly executed! This is fantastic, Helen :)

    ReplyDelete