Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moxie Fab - Fright-spiration


Another Moxie Fab challenge from Cath who says:

Boil and bubble, dragon's lair
Do you have scaries for to share?

Link your treasures, one by one
So we can join in all your fun!

But do it by the 31st,

It's
fright-spiration for which we thirst!

You can join in on the ghoulishness here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/10/five-x2-for-friday-bopping-for-fright.html

If you read my previous post, you know I am NOT a Halloweener, but seeing as I had some of this fabby black sparkly paper on my craft desk, I figured I would make another "Eek Factor" card and share with ya!

I drew the spider web onto the gray cloud vellum paper, cut out the spiders and bat, punched the Martha Stewart 'Arch Lattice' border all out of the sparkly black card stock and tied some peach colored toulle around the orange DCWV card stock. Those spiders (my personal eeeeekkkk!) are popped off the card with foam mounting dots and the bat is flying off the toulle.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card with the raised bat and spider effects !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo fun and fabulous....such a wonderful Halloween card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, Helen! Creepy AND fun! Thanks for linking it up to the Bopping for Fright-spiration post in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete