Monday, August 6, 2012

Moxie Fabber of the Week!

Wowza!  Get Out!!  Shut the Front Door!!!

I am in total AWENESS (don't think that's a word,  just how I feel :o) of the very kind words from the sweetest, most Moxie Fabber there is,  Cath Edvalson! 

Not quite sure how I landed a spot as Moxie Fabber of the Week, but let me tell ya,  I am so very honored and truly humbled to be there today.


If you have never been to this FANTABULOUS (yep, that one is in the dictionary) Blog, you need to crawl out from under your rock and spend some time just being inspired and utterly delighted at all that's happening  at  MOXIE FAB WORLD

 A huge thank you to all of the wonderful cyber friends I have made in this craft community all over the world, YOU all mean so much to me!!


18 comments:

  1. Great for you Helen! It was lovely to read about you, and I always enjoy seeing how others put their own stamp on life! [I too was a coloring book fanatic...and nothing was ever so beautiful as that first release of the Crayola box that was as big as a board game...ah--the glory days!] Enjoy the spotlight for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your interview! It was wonderful and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big huge hugs and congrats to you, Helen! It was lovely to see your sweet face at the Moxie Fab World today and to read your interview. You are total Moxie Fabness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Helen~you TRULY ARE fab~and now MOXIE FAB!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making Moxie Fab of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All right Helen!!! Congratulations! I think you are so deserving of this! Your hand of friendship online means so much to me! I love to visit your blog (when I am not chasing my 8 year old around and trying to keep up with him)and I so appreciate your comments on my cards and what we shared about our husbands. Your interview is lovely and I so enjoyed learning more about you. Now if we only lived closer so we could stamp together some time!! :)

    PS: I don't think I have ever entered a moxie fab challenge so you now have introduced me to this too! Thanks so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Helen! She doesn't choose people who shouldn't be there! Enjoy the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Have a moxy-fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats congrats Helen. You landed a spot because you are fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE congrats, Helen! You're so deserving! Enjoy your moment in the spotlight, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! ;-) (Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, Helen, i am so happy for you! You are moxie fab and i enjoyed learning more about you. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats again Helen!!! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A BIG Congrats to you!! Such wonderful news, I'm heading over to read the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You deserved it, Helen! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete