Sunday, September 9, 2012

MFW - A Pin Therin

I really wanted to do something completely different for this Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World ~ there were all sorts of designs rolling around in my head, mostly with little pin-cushions, doilies, ribbons, bows, lacy border punches and pretty stick pins...

Check out all the fab cards and projects that were inspired by this sweet photo HERE .




For my card, I picked up on the vintage look of the brown pin cushion with my old fashion bicycle, the shabby chic flower print,  green gingham at the bottom of the photo, and the scalloped lace. 



CLICK ON THE PHOTOS FOR MORE DETAILS
The inside of my card has the sentiment:
...enjoy the ride
I stamped the bicycle once then 'stamped-off'' two more times and the inside paper is a street map design.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll be around to see your entries too   :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment and the cool bike, Helen. Gorgeous lace and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen this is so lovely! I love the way you incorporated the inspiration photo so perfectly into your sweet card! The bicycle image is perfect for this and the inside is as sweet as the outside! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect...lovely work! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure did find that vintage look, Helen! This is ever so pretty! LOVE that petite, floral print, and the bike image is ever so unique! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how very pretty! Love the bycicle image, the lovely lace... great take on the inspiration photo. Thank you for your sweet comment on my Moxie Fab post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun take on the trigger, Helen! I love the vintage look - one of my favs! And that sentiment is so perfect. I'm just catching up on my blog visits - see you have been busy and very creative! Great work!

    ReplyDelete