Sunday, September 28, 2014

MIM #181

MAKE IT MONDAY
PAPER CASTING CHALLENGE

You have time to check out Danielle's video on this paper casting technique HERE.  

On this card, I lightly inked the Rose and leaf onto the TP after I cast it because I still could not get as deep an impression with the stamps and they show up more. I had a bit of a mishap with my gold embossed sentiment, the leaf must have been inked too much and it picked up the embossing power in spots, the colors are more subtle in real life than they show in my photo and that bee die looks more like a spider to me :(  

... but thought I would post this card anyway.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, the colours are so lovely and sweet, a truly wonderful make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose is so soft and pretty. Love that golden bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever technique and a beautiful result Helen, the gold leaf just adds some extra glamour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Glad you could play along!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors and flower design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty Helen. I really LOVED this challenge! : ) Unfortunately I didn't get my card posted in time but hopefully I will this week. I need to go see who won! I hope it was you : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete