Friday, October 24, 2014

MIM #185

MAKE IT MONDAY
FAUX STAINED GLASS

Go HERE to watch the talented Miss Betsy create a beautiful card using the faux stained glass technique.

Click on photo for more details

My card has more glimmery shine to it IRL, wish you could see that.  The top green panel is Shimmer card stock and the sheer ribbon has a sheen as well.  The acetate that I stamped my (pink, not red) flower on is actually packaging that I've been 'saving' forever.  The base card stock is PTI's Stamper's Select White and is embossed with a chevron design EF by Lifestyle Crafts (they call it ZigZag).  I tried to stamp the sentiment (PTI's Beautiful Butterflies) directly onto the card withJet Black StazOn ink, but it did not come out well at all ~ thus the black tag stamped with White ink was adhered over the ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with beautiful flower, Helen! Wonderful design and lovely colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stained glass flower, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really! really pretty Helen! : ) My attempt at this week's challenge has not been as successful heehee

    Patti

    ReplyDelete