MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE
Die Cut Shaped Boxes
This week, Ashley is up on Make It Monday. She has a video HERE, which shows us how to use dies to transform them into treat boxes!
Okay, I tried this a couple of times and thought, "Maybe I should skip this MIM challenge, even though I have entered 224 others!"
Well... "Noooo", my stubborn self said and I persevered until I created this:
|Click on photo to see more details|
Please forgive the poor quality, color distorted, inside picture.
- I used PTI Stamper's Select White card stock and cut out 2 Spellbinder's Lacey Squares.
- Stamped the front with PTI "Fall Elegance" pumpkins then fussy cut two that are popped on top of the card base ones.
- The grass is cut from a pp sheet and adhered to make this look like a pumpkin patch. There is also grass on the sides hiding some tape :-)
- The sides and bottom pieces (which were not-so-easy to attach) are Burnt Orange cardstock
- The crinkle grass inside is dark green (not black).
It looks much cuter in real life and I'll try to get a better pic in the AM.