Saturday, August 20, 2016

Create Along with PTI-August 2016




 
"Create Along With Us" challenge at Papertrey Ink allows us to select something the amazing team has created during the August Release that inspired you.  So then we can create our own version of that design team member's project...cool, eh? 


Dawn McVey's card
Dawn McVey is always an inspiration with her beautiful style,
I love this card she created and chose her layout design and color scheme  :-) 



Click on photo for more details

My card~
Watercolored paint onto Creme card panel for the background
Stamps/Dies:  Song Birds; Fall Elegance
Cardstock:  Creme watercolor panel and base card; bird, leaves cut from paint chips

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful interpretation of Dawn's card! I almost made this same card but did not. My card uses paint chips also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, this is so pretty! I love your background and you know I love the Songbirds just like you! Lovely, lovely card...Dawn would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again, Helen, with that lovely Songbird set (which I still don't own). Agree that Dawn would be impressed with your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Helen, this is a wonderful take of Kay’s darling card! I love yours with the bird such a great idea! My new Papertrey Ink stuff is scheduled for today and I can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so pretty Helen! Love the inky backgrounds and sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn is always inspiring & I love the card you chose to case! Your version is so beautiful, Helen--love the gold twine behind the sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete