Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MIM #261

MAKE IT MONDAY

USING FLORALS ON A MASCULINE PROJECT

Betsy is up on MIM this week and she is going to tackle the challenge of incorporating florals on masculine cards.  See her video and beautiful  rustic floral card design HERE

I decided on a Thanksgiving card for my brother.

He likes the color orange and always tells me how much he enjoys getting my handmade cards  :-) 

Click on photo for more details

My Card ~ 

The leafy orange panel is from a new pad of embossed cardstock purchased at Michael's last week. It was on sale for $5 (regular $19.99) and has the prettiest Fall colors. Okay, I didn't stop at just one ~ loaded 4 of these pads in my cart :-p

Stamps/Dies are from PTI- Peonies On Parade; Fall Elegance

8 comments:

  1. Just what I've been saying...it all depends on the guy. You've got one that likes orange! (I might have to check my Michaels....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Love the greenish flowers and all the leaves tucked in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen! This challenge was a hard one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Helen! I love your embossed cardstock...perfect for this challenge, and your flowers and leaves work beautifully for a "guy" card. Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice masculine colors on this and even with the flowers it doesn't look too feminine. I'm sure you're brother will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card Helen. Your brother will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Fall masculine card, Helen, with the bright orange and subtle peonies. Looks like you got a steal on the embossed c/s...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what? so many men I know love the color orange! It was my dad's favorite. I would definitely put orange on his card! Oh and who wouldn't love the gorgeous embossed panel? So glad you got a 'good buy' on that paper pack. Very handsome card. Nope, gotta say it, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete