Thursday, May 25, 2017

MIM #285

 MAKE IT MONDAY

 Felt Flowers 

 

This week Monday means it's time for another fun tutorial and challenge over at Papertrey Ink from one of the very talented Design Team members!  Lizzie's is sharing her tips for creating felt flowers.  See her video HERE.
I've got lots of felt and some flower dies that may work, so I am going to give this challenge a try.  Although, I don't think I would use this embellishment on many of my cards, unless I use a padded envie or a box...the majority of my cards are mailed out of state. 

Click on photo for more details
My Card~

PTI Stamper's Select White  CS and Swoosh Die

Embossing Folder (base card) from Spellbinders

Circle Die from Nestabilities
Paper Pennant from Crafter's Square
Felt, Button and Blingy Flower center from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Your felt flower is the perfect embelishment on this pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little flower! Love the die cut in the window of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful felt flower Helen...looks just lovely on your pretty card! They're fun to make but not real practical on cards to mail...oh well, still fun to do something different, eh?!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweeet felt flower my friend
    and green and pink together looks fabulous on your card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete