Sunday, July 16, 2017

Create Along With PTI - July 2017

Create Along With Us challenge at Papertrey Ink allows us to select a card  one of the amazing Disign Team Members has created during the July Release that inspired you.  We can then create our own version of their project...so awesome!
It's a fabulous opportunity to CASE something made by one of these talented ladies! đŸ’“ 

I went with this sweet card created by Heather Nichols:

Heather's inspiration


My card ~
I tried to duplicate the colors Heather used and her beautiful design and used my Song Bird stamps/dies. I do love the larger sized bird and branch in this new "Give Love" set. :-)
This will be a birthday card for my friend who is an amazing photographer and bird watcher.

Click on photo for more details

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Helen. I love the stitched background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a beautiful CASE of Heather's card, Helen! I love the stitching top and bottom and how the sweet white flowers flow from the birdie to the background! Excellent! Your bird-watching friend will cherish this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the stitching detail x

    ReplyDelete