Sunday, September 17, 2017

Create Along With PTI - September 2017

Create Along With Us challenge at Papertrey Ink allows us to select a card one of the amazing Design Team Members has created during the August Release that inspired you.  We can then create our own version of their project..pretty awesome, eh!
It's a fabulous opportunity to CASE something made by one of these talented ladies! 😊
Love any creation by Betsy Veldman~always looking for a chance to CASE her artwork.  💓

This amazing card is the one I was inspired by ~
Betsy's gorgeous card
My Card
Not quite as elegant as Betsy's card...I used the limbs and the birds from "Nesting" to create my first Christmas card.  Love the white glitter for snow even though it's all over my craft room desk! 

Click on photo for more details

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Helen and how perfect for a Christmas card?!! I have had the Nesting set for months now and still have yet to use it, but a Christmas card sounds right up my alley...thanks for the inspiration!! And don't feel bad about the glitter...I get it everywhere when I use it too! Even my dog Brinkley that likes to sit with me when I craft has been known to sparkle a little!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, glad to know it's not just me that covers everything in glitter!

    ReplyDelete