Tuesday, October 17, 2017

MIM #300

 MAKE IT MONDAY

Build-a-Wreath

 

Wow!  This will be the 300th Make It Monday video and challenge!   You can watch Melissa Phillips share her tips for how to create your own paper crafted wreaths in this video HERE.  
Her beautiful style is demonstrated with three lovely cards.



Click on photo for more details
My Card ended up with a few too many embellishments~I think I got carried away watching Melissa who is really a genius at this technique  (I clearly need more practice ;-)

The wreath (Kraft CS) was made with two different size circle dies, embossed with woodgrain and a few Sizzix Scribbles die cuts (Red CS). 
The Banner die cut (Black CS) also by Sizzix is adhered to orange linen CS..  
Sentiment, Leaves and Pumpkins stamps are from PTI Fall Elegance which I fussy cut out are popped up with thick double sided tapes.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...beautiful job Helen. I love the scribble die cuts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No such thing as too many embellishments Helen and I'm sure Melissa would agree! Fun, FUN card and love all the Halloween images!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the colors you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Thanksgiving card! You're braver than me adding embellishments, I can never get it "just right".

    ReplyDelete