Friday, December 15, 2017

Creative With Stamps



The Design Team for
 "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our December Challenge~Reindeer
You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.
You have until the end of December to enter our Challenge #21.
Hope you will join in the challenge, you can enter up to 3 cards and be eligible to win some great prizes from our Fabulous Sponsors.  

Just a Note:  Be sure to read through the few "Rules/Guidelines" we have at CWS, post your cards and have FUN!   


Click on photo for more details
My Card ~
Stamps:  Jaunty Reindeer and Forest Ridge are old wood block stamps that I bought at Hobby Lobby years before clear cling stamps came out! 😁  I still love the 'oldies but goodies' and pull them out to use for my Christmas cards along with the 1000 or so stamps I've bought since. 

Sentiment:  peace is a die cut from sizzix 'Seasons Greetings'

Cardstock:  Cream watercolor paper was used for my stamping and painting; Black panel frames the scene; Lavender is my base card

I used watercolor paints for the night sky, masking out the moon. stamped the trees several times with green  and brown inks above a ridge of snow which has Wink of Stella glistening all over it. The trees are speckled with 'Crystal' Stickles (both are difficult to see in my photo~but look really pretty IRL).

7 comments:

  1. I really love the scene behind your deer
    so beautifully made Helen and great Deer too
    wonderful card teamie
    see you around
    and I want to say everytime CLBH Helen always win something tell me the "recipe" to be always win my dear..
    I was maybe 3 times win then never this year hehe :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. I love the scene and silhouette deer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sky...your scene is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lobe your sky, such a beautiful scene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scene and your water-colouring is wonderful! Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy 2018! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete