Friday, March 16, 2018

Create Along With Us - March 2018




I am always motivated and inspired by the many challenges out there, but have to say this is one of my favorites from  PTI!  
You are allowed to select something that the amazing design team has created during the release that inspired you, and create your own version.  You could use a color scheme, a technique, revisit an older set or ink up a newly purchased set 💓
You can check out the beautiful cards posted HERE.

Click on photo for more details
Don't you just love the new Vogue Vases?  I was inspired by one of Betsy's cards and used two of the vases from Cherry Lynn that I have and the Flowers are from PTI Brushed Blooms.  The embossed frame on Stamper's Select White c/s is from Cuttlebug.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Helen, this is FABULOUS! Of course I am partial to flower card so that in probably influencing me a bit. YOur colors are wonderfully put together and the EF adds fabulous framing to your main image. This is my #1 of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this gorgeous card!! So Spring-y and full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Helen, and love your color choices! The twine adds the finishing touch and that EF adds just enough texture to the white space without taking away from the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete