Monday, April 2, 2018

PTI-Transformation Tuesday #4

Transformation Tuesday Challenge #4

I am joining in the Transformation Tuesday challenge over at PTI with Michele Leone. You can see her video and gorgeous cards HERE.

This is my do-over  card, which used the same Peonies on Parade stamps/die set as my original, but the colors on this are much more cheerful and I added some sequins (which I may have over done 😁)  instead of the silver thread.

 

Sorry for the photo~it was taken inside. 

 
Click on photo for more details

 

This is my original card, which was made for a masculine B-Day card at the time.

Click on photo for more details


1 comment:

  1. Helen, I love both of these cards! Your beautiful embossing in the first card and then the way you colored the blooms in the remake...both so very sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete