Wednesday, September 19, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #19

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY
CHALLENGE #19 


I'm joining  Melissa Phillips as she shares a transformation using a layout that she really loves into a second card with the same basic design of her first card.  See these two beautiful cards and Melissa's video HERE.

OLD Card ~ 

Click on photo for more details

This card is pretty, but it needed a little sumpthin sumpthin 😉

NEW Card ~

Click on photo for more details

I cut out the largest butterfly and kept the frame of my Cover Plate: Butterfly from some pretty patterned paper found in my "Scrap Bin".  The embossed Blush card base has a soft feminine look and the double die cut happy birthday picks up the colors in the pretty pp.  Added a few sequins in a deeper blush pink and happily mailing this card to a friend for her special day next week. 💓

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are lovely Helen,I do enjoy the addition of the frame on your second card.

    ReplyDelete