Thursday, November 8, 2018

MIM #342

MAKE IT MONDAY

Envelope Bags with Patterned Paper

Here I am joining Lexi Daly as she shares how to make envelope style bags out of patterned paper. This is a  really quick and easy 'new to me' technique for Holiday or any gift giving occasion and oh-so-sweet! You can watch her video and see her cute projects HERE.

My little gifty bag has 4 rolls of washi tapes in it ~it's going to be part of a Christmas gift for a crafty friend of mine 😍

Click on photo for more details~sorry the gold foil did not photograph well.

You may think I don't have any other PTI stamp/die sets ~ I use Song Birds for so many of my cards and projects...well, I really do have others but sometimes you just gotta go with your faves (especially when they are always on your desk top) 😉

Actually the PTI scalloped banner die cut at the top of my bag is an oldie called Banner Borders and it has 5 different banner shapes on one die plate.

2 comments:

  1. Great project, and isn't it fun to know you can make a bay from a roll of wrapping paper quite easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww….this turned out SO CUTE Helen and you know I don't mind seeing those sweet little Songbirds get used!! The Brushed Birds are my favorites now, but the Songbirds is still an all time favorite set too!! Sweet, sweet bag my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete