Sunday, January 27, 2019

PTI Transformation Tuesday #30

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY
CHALLENGE #30

I am Joining  Laurie Schmidlin as she revisits a fun technique using the Cover Plates: Heart Die.  You can go HERE to see her fabulous cards and also play along.

OLD card~
Click on photo for more details



NEW card~ 
Click on photo to see more details


I used the same Shape Shifters: Oval 3 die, but changed the color combo and two embossing folders (two love birds and woodgrain)
to make an Anniversary card out of my original Birthday card.
...oh, just noticed I forgot to add those sweet little pearls, which may end up being gold flecks instead to imitate the gold dots in the patterned paper from Recollections 'Cherry Blossoms' paper pad.

2 comments:

  1. I just got that oval die, I don't have the heart to cut it apart though. Sweet cards, loving the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how different the same die cut looks! Really love the new card with that beautiful printed paper! Great transformation, Helen!

    ReplyDelete