Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Win It Wednesday #9

WIN IT WEDNESDAY

LAURIE'S FABULOUS FAVORITES

One of the newest challenges over at Papertrey Ink is called Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites from the amazing Laurie Schmidlin.  Every Wednesday she shares her favorite Papertrey Ink products/techniques/colors/designs ~ this week you are challenged to create a new project using your favorite inspiration source!
There are so many things to be inspired by, aren't there? 
One of my sources is the weekly flyers from retail stores, Macy's, JC Penneys and Beall's (a Florida store). They always have the most beautiful items in pretty tropical colors.  
Of course, Pinterest has a ton of inspiration, which I have been know to use as my "go-to" on occasion also. 😉

My Card ~ 

The shirt and shorts were my inspiration for my Tropical Birthday card going out to my nephew's birthday. 



 Here is a pic of just the card.

Click on photo for more details



1 comment:

  1. What a fun and fabulous monochromatic card. Loving those leaves in blue.

    ReplyDelete