Thursday, June 11, 2020

Melissa's Fab Friday



I'm joining Melissa's Fab Friday over at Ink To Paper's Blog today.  We are challenged to create a Sending Handmade Hugs project.
See Melissa's beautiful card HERE.

My Card ~ 

Click on photo for more details


I dusted off an older PTI stamp set * "Embellishments" 
anybody out there remember this pretty swirly set of stamps?
* It was from 2010 Release, Tifany Pastor, designer.  
I stamped a few of the images in White Ink onto Chocolate Brown cardstock creating a background panel.  Stamped in Sandy Beige ink on White c/s (there's Wink of Stella covering this), 
I fussy cut and popped it on top with a satin brown bow.  
The PTI "Hugs" die is cut from aqua blue c/s and glued to white foam for a bit of dimension.

1 comment:

  1. A Beautiful card, I love the colour combination and design.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete