Wednesday, April 14, 2021

PTI Video Series

PTI Video Series with Shauna Todd 

 Sincerest Thanks

April 8 - April 15

 

I'm joining Shauna today in this new feature at Papertrey Ink/Ink To Paper.  We are challenged to create a Thank You card   💓

You can see Shauna's awesome card and video using the beautiful new stamps and dies, "Feathered Friends Mini 9, Antique Wishes, Sprigs & Sprays, Brighter Days, Sentiments: Appreciation"  HERE

 

 My Card~

Click on photo for more details

PTI:  Give Love stamps/dies

Momenta:  Embossing Folder

Gasp! I haven't made many cards with this stampset. Well, that will definitely change starting today 😊 ~ I love these sweet birds and the Spring and Summer flowers, so I die cut and colored a bunch to have on hand.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love your background and the bird and flowers are so lovely.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete