Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The Great Cover Up

 

                              May 26 - Jun 2

 

On this week's feature,The Great Cover Up at Ink to Paper, we are challenged to create a card using just white cardstock  using PTI/Ink to Paper supplies and Kelly’s technique or your own! 

Kelly's card is just so beautiful, you can check it out HERE

 

My Card ~

 

Click on photo for more details

 

PTI:  Cover Plate:  Butterflies

I ink-blended a panel of White cardstock with 2 shades of pink and 1 pastel violet inks before die cutting the Butterflies.

I didn't notice the glue marks (touched with my inky fingers) until after I added the sequins.  I think I can save my creation by masking the butterflies and adding some ink splatters~the colorful glue smudges are in too many spots to add more sequins. 

This is a good opportunity to Cover Up a mishap on the next "The Great Cover Up" Challenge!   LOL

1 comment:

  1. A Beautiful card and love those butterflies, lovely colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete