Sunday, July 25, 2021

PTI-What Do I Do With This

 

                             JULY 19 - JULY 26

 

I'm joining Kavya in a fun feature at Papertrey Ink today.  This week we are challenged to create a tactile card by using multiple dies or heat embossing using PTI/Ink to Paper supplies and Kavya's technique or your very own.

You can see her pretty card  HERE.  


My Card~

Click on photo for more details
 

 

I created a tactile card with my Happy Birthday sentiment by die cutting it multiple times, gluing them all together and also the three balloons on my PTI Cover Plate: Birthday Bash are popped up with double sided foam tape.  

PTI papers:  Stamper's Select White; True Black;  the polka dot is  Black and White Basics Collection
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card and the cover plate is on my wanted list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fun card. Love the colour mix and design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete