Monday, August 31, 2009

Moxie Fab - Clean and Graphic



Wow, I have been away from my Craft Room for more than 3 weeks and I am suffering Craft Withdrawal Symptoms :-! We were on an amazing trip to Washington and Alaska ~ more on that to follow.

But right now I have to get in on Moxie Fab's fantastic-fabulous-fun-challenges ... yes, I said challenges!!! Cath always has so much inspiration, new trends and new products to share with us on her Blog , but last week she focused on different 'styles' of Christmas crafts, and I plan to give them all a try. However, the dead line is Monday September 7th - NO problem, right ;)

The first card is for the "Clean and Graphic" challenge. Check it out!

We are to create a clean and graphic holiday card, gift wrap, ornament, home decor item, or paper crafted gift. The project must have at least one stamped image on it.

My card details:
Stamp - It's a really old wood stamp, imprinted on the side is "Martha By Mail" (I think that would be Stewart?!). Inked this baby with Brilliance Archival Ink "Moonlight White" and heat embossed it with "Hologram" embossing power-which has some pretty sparkle to it.
Card Stock - White card base (embossed with "Cuttlebug's-Swiss Dot") and dark green textured mat are from AC Moore.
Embellishments - Bling is from "Studio 18", Merry Christmas is an outline sticker from "Anita's Art Stamps" and the natural jute twine is from my stash~I thought it fit well with the "GREEN" feel of the tree image :o)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card for the challenge! Welcome back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! love that tree and your fiber - sounds like you just got back from a trip of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete