Saturday, January 2, 2010

Capture the Moment - Scrap-tastic Challenge



You need to pop over to check out what the Senior DT for PTI did with scraps! Fabulous cards and some tips on how to store your left overs.

On the first of every month Nicole Heady sets up a challenge for her Design Team. Well this month she's challenged anyone else to join in. The challenge: Use all of those scraps to create your project. I couldn't resist this one, seeing as I have files full to the brim with scraps of papers, baskets of ribbon pieces, jars of embellishments, etc. etc. etc. I do have a tendancy to use my puches on the smaller pieces which I keep in 'coin' envelopes also. This photo is only a teeny tiny portion of what I consider "Good Scrap Pieces" :)

My card ~
Stamped Image: PTI Fancy Flourishes, inked in "Chocolate Brown"
Card stock: White, Brown, Raspberry are from American Crafts
Patterned Papers: Hmmm, a little of this and that
Punches: Martha Stewart's-Butterfly, EKSuccess-Corner Rounder and Fleur de lis, McGill-Super Giant Daisy 2"
Brad in center of daisy from Making Memories

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I keep my scraps in the plastic boxes the stamp sets from PTI come in. That must mean i have way too many leftovers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete