Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kim Kesti's Crafty Monthly Challenge

I am  entering this card to Kim Kesti's Crafty Month Challenge.
To participate all you need to do is, 
1.  Create a  project that combines at least one new item and one item from your stash that is at least one year old.
2. Take a photo and link it to THIS POST  by June 30, 2012, PST Midnight.



My NEW items are the foam balloon stickers which come in a package of 120 'Party" pieces (in bright primary colors)  including large and small balloons, party hats, presents, two-tiered cakes, stars, candy and round balls.
My OLD item is the card base. It came in a Value Pack of 50 pastel colored 5X7 plain make-your-own greeting cards with matching envelopes that I bought at a local Craft store that went out of business 7 years ago  :(



2 comments:

  1. Seven years- I thought that I was a supply hoarder, Helen! Funny story, but sweet card. Perfect for a little one! Those balloons add such dimension - good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! How fun -love the card and sentiment. Plus, I have a nephew named Jack that would adore this! Hee. - Kim

    ReplyDelete