Monday, June 4, 2012

MFW - Damask and Brocade Challenge

This challenge at Moxie Fab World is creating a project that incorporates damask or brocade in an innovative way.  
Check it out HERE

 I think my card looks prettier in person than it does here, but I have to get this one in mail right now.

My Card ~
Cardstock:  Base card is Confetti White by Stampin Up: the Damask blue on off white is a note card front from Gartner
Stamps: The large flower is from StudioG from Joann's Fabrics & Crafts; Sentiment from my computer
Ink: Purple Ultimate Metalic from Tsukineko
Embellishments:   Gems from Studio112; sheer Lavender ribbon from Dollar Tree

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    What a gorgeous combo, and I would not have thought to put these two lovely colors together! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just couldn't be prettier in person, Helen....this is just lovely. Love that great color combo and the design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combo!! Thanks for the inspiration!! beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete