Saturday, October 6, 2012

MFW + MIM #85


Hey there, hope you are having a wonderful World Card Making Day and getting lots accomplished in your craft rooms!

Yikes, I'm not getting very far in my goal of entering all of the Moxie Fab World's WCMD challenges from last week, but I am going to keep on truckin'  :) 

I just got this card (my first completed!) posted ~ I have to say, I am very technically challenged so THAT was quite a feat! LOL

Entering this card in:
Moxie Fab World-WCMW-Christmas Card Challenge HERE
Make It Monday #85 Glitter Tabs  HERE

I need a few masculine cards (brother, nephew) and think this one will do the trick


My card~
Cardstock:  Base-card is Hero Arts;  White is PTI, Kraft is from AC Moore; PP is from Martha Stewart
Stamps: Sentiment is from Making Memories; Jaunty Reindeer from Paper Inspirations
Tools & Embellishments:  Banner Borders from PTI; Labels Eight from Spellbinders; Fine Glitter from Martha Stewart; twiney yarn from AC Moore; bling from Studio g

Hope you are enjoying your day!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Helen! I love the glittery border and twine-tied edge~

    ReplyDelete