Sunday, November 4, 2012

MIM #89 - card 2

I made another card for Make It Monday - Creating Windows for Floating Images.  Check out the video HERE




  • Stamps & Sentiment are from PTI's Spiral  Bouquet
  • Cardstock is Kraft; Pink Marble and the woodgrain patterned piece inside is from a DCWV stack pack (I think?)
  • Inks are from Studio G
  • the Owls are from Stickerdoodles by Colorbok
  • Ribbed ribbon is from Michael's
  • the stick is from my backyard  
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ~ YOU are so appreciated

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Your owls caught my eye on Capture the Moment. Great use of the MIM technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that window technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the owls and branch! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so complicated, but so darn cute! That ribbon rocks and the bow is a knock-out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this. Those little owls are adorable! And that ribbon is fantastic. Love how you did the inside.

    ReplyDelete