Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MIM #113

Make It Monday - Perfect Pearls

This week's VIDEO by Nicole introduces us (well, me) to a new product called Perfect Pearls ~ it is a pigment powder that has metallic sheen to it.  I have not heard about this crafty item before, but really like the effect it creates on cards....so, I'll just have to buy some.  But for today's MIM entry, I used Radiant Pearls which I think has the same sort of look because of it's shimmery shine :)

My Card~ click on the photo for more details

Cardstock:  Base card is Stamper's Select White by PTI; Deep teal is by Colorbok; Yellow banner is a paint chip (Haystack by Martha Stewart Living)
Stamps:  Sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies by PTI; Cake Trio by Impression Obsession
Tools:  Border punch by Martha Stewart; Mini Jewel Brads by American Crafts; Metallic Cord from Target

I embossed the Cakes with White embossing powder, heat dried then painted each with Lime green, Lemon Chiffon and Petal Pink Radiant Pearls.  I hand cut the banner and stamped the sentiment with Teal ink.


1 comment: