Monday, April 14, 2014

MIM #159

Make It Monday Challenge
No Sew Quilted Card video by Dawn McVey
 

I will have to retake this photo in the daylight because it really is pretty in real life, I also took pic before adding the googlie eyes which add a touch of whimsy to this bunny sticker.  
This card is my last entry in this oh-so-fun-challenge but it will definitely not be my last quilted card...
okay, you have been warned    ;-)

Click on photo for more details
 PTI Cardstock square scraps of  Bitty Baby Blessings Paper Collection

The embossing folder is from Lifestyle Crafts
3D Bunny and ribbon from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Love the quilted look, and your bunny is too cute with his big fluffy tail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! that bunny tail is perfect!! : )

    Great card.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too Helen.

    Hey girl! where you been : ) come on you know you wanna get inky! heehee

    I hope all is well with you.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete