Sunday, April 20, 2014

MIM #160

Make It Monday Challenge

Heat Embossing Tips for Die Cuts and Two Step Stamps

Erin Lincoln has a great technique here, it makes heat embossing on die cuts really easy...I can't tell you how many burned fingers this tip will save in my craft room!

Hope you had a Blessed Easter!

I attended the Sunrise Service and it was a glorious morning here.

Almost didn't make it this week's MIM, haven't been feeling quite up to par since Tuesday, but I've not missed very many of these challenges, so I just had to post this card. 

I should be getting some sleep (hopefully), been up since 5 AM :o)

 
Click on photo for more details















2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    That explains where you've been!! I'm so sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I pray you are on the mend and will be back to posting more of your sensational designs soon.

    Love your card! I am glad you posted it eve if it didn't make the "deadline" I enjoyed that challenge too possibly because it gave me so many PTI shopping ideas! LOL like I "need" to buy that flower set you used after seeing your great card!! Well done

    Feel better.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete