Sunday, November 9, 2014

MIM - #187

MAKE IT MONDAY

PARTIAL DIE CUTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
You still have a little  time to post a project to this week's MIM.  Check out Melissa's video demonstrating this technique HERE.
I am starting to make some tags for Christmas cookies and other homemade goodies that I will be giving out to friends and neighbors this year. 

Click on photo for more details
 Sorry for the dark inside photo.

The mason jar is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White card stock and also onto Clear Acetate. The snowman is stamped in light grey ink and the shadow around him is also light grey colored pencil. The snow on the bottom of the jar is White and Silver sparkly embossing powder.  The "Enjoy" stamp from PTI's Spiral Bouquet is also embossed on the banner sticking out of the top of the jar (it just looks like sparkly dots in the photo, I'm afraid).  
My Partial Die Cuts are the silver and blue snowflakes and Pink banner.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your tags, but this one is my favourite! I think the acetate layer is a stroke of genius ;)

    ReplyDelete