Sunday, March 1, 2015

MIM #202

MAKE IT MONDAY 
ANCHORING WITH BORDER AND 
BANNER DIES

 Melissa Phillips is featuring her beautiful technique of layering die cuts this week on the MIM Challenge.   You can watch her video HERE as she shows us how to use border and banner dies to anchor our focal points.
Click on photo for more details

Okay, this technique of adding layers and layers and layers is waaaaay out of my comfort zone, it never looks quite right to me and certainly is not as pretty as Melissa's or so many of your posted creations.  But... it's a Make It Monday, and I have to give it a go or at least try, eh?
My PTI dies and stamps are from Beautiful Butterflies and Swoosh sets and the base card is Stamper's Select White.

2 comments:

  1. Had to chuckle at your comment about out of your comfort zone and giving it a go. I felt exactly the same way but why not try? You did an awesome job, Helen, tying it all together ~ layers and all.

    ReplyDelete