Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NBUS #4

NBUS CHALLENGE#4

I had to make one last card (#3) for Darnell's NBUS challenge. Which, of course, is not difficult to do and I am so grateful this lovely lady who hosts the most fun challenges to use them!
It ends tonight folks, so hustle on over to HERE
and join in the fun!  It's always a party at Darnell's   :-)
 
 
Click on the photo for more details
 
I have had this sweet Birthday set of stamps from Hampton Arts for... well, let's just say "a loooooonnnng time".
It has such adorable images and I haven't even used 'em all yet (gasp)!
If you notice, one of the googlie eyes on the lion went a little askew ~~ I was planning to replace it, but decided it looks kinda cute this way and I'm leaving it   ;-)

NBUS:
lion and sentiment stamps
Happy Birthday ribbon (found it in a draw of ribbons ~ all NBUS)

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could a card be any cuter than this?! I don't think so!! You just KNEW that I would be all over those askew eyeballs, Helen!! I apologize for being so late in coming to comment and thank you for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #4 and for your enthusiasm. Life and Easter company got in my way this time! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete