Sunday, June 17, 2018

Create Along With Us - June 2018

I am always motivated and inspired by the many challenges out there, but have to say this is one of my favorites from PTI!  
You can select a card/project that the amazing Design Team has created during the monthly release that has inspired you, and create your own version.  You could use a color scheme, a technique, revisit an older stamp set or ink up a newly purchased one 💓
Check out the beautiful cards posted HERE

I was so inspired by Melissa's gorgeous card, I just had to try to CASE it for this challenge 😊

Melissa's creation
My Card~ 
Click on photo for more details

Stamps/Dies:  PTI Brushed Blooms, Beautiful Butterflies (used one of the butterfly dies under the black Martha Stewart punch, used Distress stain to color the White C/S and trimmed it a bit around the wings)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen. I thing the black outlines on the butterflies really bring a pop to your card...which I prefer of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is so pretty! I also like the pops of black along with the soft pinks and blues. CAWU is one of my favorite challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a gorgeous CASE of Melissa's pretty card, Helen! I love the brighter colors and outline butterflies you used!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete