Saturday, June 23, 2018

PTI-Transpormation Tuesday #10

 Transformation Tuesday Challenge #10

I am joining in the Transformation Tuesday challenge over at PTI with Lizzie Jones.  You can see her video and fun cards HERE.

I love this challenge, it gives us an opportunity to transform a card we made before that we were not entirely happy with.

This is my "Before" card:
        The Peonies on Parade flowers were outline stamped and not colored in, I believe this was a challenge technique, I liked the look of this, but thought it would also look pretty with some bright and cheery colors.

 
Click on photo for more details




This is my "After" card:
        I used exactly the same stamp sets and card design, but colored in the Peonies and die cut the smaller ones, plus some leaves just to add dimension ~ then popped the dies onto the Stamper's Select White panel.  The pale green patterned paper with sweet hearts on the background panel is from Craft Smith 12X12 pad called "Ohh La La". 

Click on photo for more details

2 comments:

  1. Oh the additional color really adds pop to the card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--your redo is fabulous, Helen! Great layout & you've reminded me I need to use that sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete