Sunday, October 7, 2018

MIM #338

MAKE IT MONDAY
Incorporating Packaging Dies Into Your Cards

Joining Lizzie Jones today as she shares a fun way to incorporate packaging dies into a card project.  See her sweet card and video HERE.

My Card ~


Click on photo for more details


I don't make shaker cards often, but this was totally fun and I love the way it turned out. Thanks Lizzie for the great instructions and video~I will definitely leave my (oh so many) sequins out on my desk to use for more shakers in the near future! 😊

I followed the video directions pretty closely here.
Stenciled the background with pale blue ink onto the white panel with a Heidi Swapp flower stencil.  
The Scalloped Framlet is a Sizzix die cut using PTI Stampers Select White cs.
The medium size of three butterflies is cut from PTI Butterfly Cover Plate out of Shimmery Aqua paper (which kinda looks like a bow, maybe). 
All panels are adhered to White card base

1 comment:

  1. Cute shaker card Helen. They always make me nuts, too much static around here.

    ReplyDelete