Sunday, October 28, 2018

MIM #340

MAKE IT MONDAY 
BANNER-IFIC



Joining here with Michelle Leone as she shares inspiration in using your paper crafting supplies to create a fun banner for the upcoming holiday season.  You can see the instructional video and the beautiful banners Michelle created HERE.  

We can make a project utilizing our take on the challenge like Michelle shared in the video, I spotted a card at the end, so here is my take on this week's MIM 😊.

My card ~
See the party banner?  I stitched the die cut flags together and adhered it to the base card across the top of those cute 
PTI  'Sweet Baby' animals and 'By The Numbers' stamps/dies for this 3year old's birthday.  The base card is embossed with a sort of banner design also.



Click on photo for more details


 

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww...what a sweet card for a 3 year old Helen! I love that stamp set and how perfect to make your own little banner on the card...too cute!! 😊♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is adorable for a 3-year old's birthday and very cleverly designed. Do you use a special needle when you stitch on paper? I’ve never tried it (not much of a seamstress) but love the results. Cute, cute banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is so sweet! Darling banner and characters~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always want to tri stitching on paper, but I never do. One of these days. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete