Monday, March 30, 2009

Cuttlebug Meets Cupcake Challenge


Good Morning~ Thought I'd better hustle on over to Cuttlebug's Cupcake challenge this week before it's over. Where does the week go? Anyone out there have a clue? :^)

My cut out cupcake stamp is from See D's. I used my crimper for the cupcake paper and tied a sheer ribbon with satin edges around it. The plaid paper is the front of a note card snagged at Target's Dollar Bin. Used Cuttlebug's "With Love" border folders glued onto "American Crafts" card stock (which is blue on one side and polkadots on the other). Round corner and decrative corner punches by Ek Success. Trying to do something different with the frosting, I came up with covering it with Caramel Latte Tan "Fun Flock" and dotted with small crafty pearls (glued onto the flock). Last but not least, the cherry on top was saturated in red Stickles. Sounds yummy, huh?

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Very yummy looking card.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! Such a classy cupcake!
    Thanks for joining us at CB Challenge:)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, sure does sound yummy Helen! Great card, love the idea of using flocking for the frosting!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Hugs Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different embossing folders you used; lovely card! Thanks for playing at Cuttlebug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added elegant elements to your cupcake.
    Thank you for joining this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
    Meda

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks good enough to eat!! thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a yummy cupcake card! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge.

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cupcake...I like how you used the crimper and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete