Sunday, March 29, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #2



If you don't already visit Dawn McVey's Blog daily, you just have to head on over there. Her color combinations are so sunny and bright. This is her 2nd color challenge ~ Bee-U-teeful colors, aren't they?

I need a card for my nephew Bobby's birthday in April and thought these colors were absolutely perfect ~~
My card: Daisy & Bee Stamps by SU from "Definitely Decorative Daisy" set, Ink is "Chocolate Brown" by Stampabilities, used "Copper", "Yellow", "Crystal" Stickles on the center of the daisy and the bee. Made a 'tag' with my Marvy punch, which I cut down to a mini-size tag. Moss green Paper is from DCWV Mat Stack, Brown is from Pressed Petals "Venetian" Mat Stack. Added Cuddlebug's "Happy Birthday" folder on the teal card stock. Crafters Square provided my "eyelash" fun yarn which seemed to finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Your bee is fabulous! You did great with this color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this card before...love that yarn or sting you have attached...very cool.

    ReplyDelete