Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger-Lipsylicious!



Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend (which is almost over). Here I am getting in on the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - at the last minute, I guess 2 weeks is just not enough time for me - Ughhhh! I've thought about this Trigger every day of those two weeks and of course, this is not what was in my head. But, this card does have a lot of the pinks, reds, mauves and a ting of purple in there too :)! If you click on the not-so-great photo, you may see more detail ~ not much I could do about the baby pic though ~ after all it is 40 years old!

7 comments:

  1. such a fun take on the MFW trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is darling, Helen, and such a clever birthday card!!!!!!!! The picture is sooo sweet and I love how you used the arrows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, What a wonderful birthday card! 40 is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a darling pic and card, helen! wish i was 40:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, so fun and funny! I like it!

    ReplyDelete