Thursday, February 9, 2012

MFW-TT Fancy Schmancy and Papertrey Ink - Day 5 (card #2)



















I am entering this card in two challenges today.

PTI' Day 5 Celebration:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/


Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/tuesday-trigger-fancy-schmancy.html

I took another photo in daylight, although it is cloudy today (hoping for rain) I think you can see the pretty pink card base and the the brown mat under the pink and white striped paper like the cupcake liners and the mocha twine tying the key are a little closer match to the inspiration photo :)

NOTE: I do have a fabulous camera with all the gizmos and lenses of a "Professional" photographer which my DH gave me as a B-Day gift a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I always relied on this sweet man to read the manual and learn to use, adjust the settings on all the techy stuff in the house and then
asked him "to just show me what to do".
I have the manual on my craft desk, so hopefully my next photo will be better :o?

I stamped the key on PTI white heavy weight cardstock and the heart is a chipboard I made (from one of the MIM challenge last year) with a scrap piece of Raspberry Fizz Mix Paper Collection from PTI. The glittery ribbon and the key stamp are both from Michael's

2 comments: