Friday, August 2, 2013

MIM-Double Backgrounds

This note card is the result of trying Make It Monday's Challenge (again).  I struggled with several 'double backgrounds' and found the Polka Dots and Script Writing were the best (of a whole bunch of misses) to work for me.  I am frantically making cards for all the 'occasions' coming up in August plus a few thank you notes from my recent trip.  Hopefully I can join in a few challenges at the same time :)
Click on the photo for more details
PTI Products used:
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Stamps:  Spiral Bouquet

4 comments:

  1. Great background, and I love the flowers and the bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bee! Did you do the jar in vellum? Great thinking! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blue and yellow together - so fresh and pretty! The background looks wonderful with these lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for mason jars on cards but my favorite thing about your card is that uber-cool blue and white double stamped background. Reminds me of Dutch tiles. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete