Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF - Closing

Stamp-a-faire 2013
Closing Ceremony

 This is what my craft room looks like at 11:00 PM (more normal, for me).  I haven't got the energy to clear a spot on my desk to continue with my projects...tomorrow will be here soon enough :-)
 
Today was totally awesome!  Thank you Nicole and Design Team for all your hard work in putting this event together again this year.  What an amazing group of talented ladies you all are!  I have learned so many new and exciting techniques today that I will definitely continue to use. 

Good night to everyone, hope you get some rest, I know I'm ready for some ZZZzzzzzzzz  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks brighter in the morning! Wonderful, work filled day! Can't wait to check out everyone's results!

    ReplyDelete