Monday, August 26, 2013

SAF 2013 - Custom Accents

Stamp-a-faire
Custom Accents From The Oven

This is my last and final post to Stamp-a-faire 2013
I posted to each of the challenges~Yay me! It was fun learning some new or seldom used techniques and I hope everyone had a good time yesterday and in some cases today,  if I'm not all alone out here ;-)





This challenge is  bringing polyshrink (or shrink plastic)back, having the option to shrink your favorite die-cut shape.  Well, I don't have any large (enough) dies, so my Custom Accents are teeny tiny shrunken butterflies which I managed to color with yellow ink and add some glitter to. I suppose they would have made cute earrings, if I remembered to punch a hole in them before baking ~ oh well. 

PTI products used ~
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Stamps/Dies:  Beautiful Butterflies 



No comments:

Post a Comment