Monday, August 28, 2017

Stamp-A-Faire 2017 - 5th Anniversary - Wood


SAF 2017: 5th Anniversary Tradition
Wood by Natasha Trupp


The second challenge for the 5th Anniversary Wood Tradition is to create a project featuring an inked impression plate (or cover plate, stencil, etc.) technique.  You can choose to re-create the exact project Natasha shows us in her video HERE, or design your own using the same concepts.

Click on photo for more details
 I just think wood grain and Song Birds go together so well~
Or maybe I just needed another reason to use those beautiful stamps/dies 😊

If anyone has read my Blog before, you know I am a hoarder and saver of ALL things that can be considered 'crafty'!  See the strings under the bird?  They are from the piece of linen used on the card I made for Anna's 4th Anniversary-Linen challenge.  😀

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The Song Birds do go nicely with the woodgrain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and I love the string too!

    ReplyDelete