Monday, August 28, 2017

Stamp-A-Faire 2017 - 6th Anniversary - Iron

SAF 2017: 6th Anniversary Tradition
Iron by Betsy Veldman

We are up to the 6th Anniversary and the challenge is to create a project featuring a faux iron embellishment.  You can choose to re-create the exact project from Betsy's video as seen HERE 
or design your own using the same concepts.  


Click on photo for more details


I thought Betsy's card was amazing!  I didn't get a 'perfect' results with my card, but pulled out some dies and stamps that worked pretty well.  I couldn't mix the texture paste to a good consistency for this technique, so I improvised using glue over the stamped image in the center of my 'iron-look' frame.  I sponged on brown and terra cotta inks plus used Blue Smoke Perfect Pearls.  

Stamps: PTI's Embellishments and Spiral Bouquet; Hero Arts' Paris
Die cuts:  Spellbinders

1 comment: